This works like this: Prepare a QR code nail jell sticker (Fig. 1),
and then record the contact information such as the names of one’s care house and local government where a person resides on this sticker.
- Any personal information will not be recorded on the sticker.
- Basically, the name of care house and the phone number of contact only are recorded.
- Attach the sticker to the fingernails or toenails
- Just peel off the sticker from the mat, and then attach the sticker to the fingernails or toenails.
- The sticker will not come off from the nails for a few weeks even if it gets wet after taking a bath or shower.
Confirmation of identity
When the person is taken into protective custody of police or fire authorities after the person became unable to return home from a place where the person ended up, the authorities can inquire a contact such as care houses about his or her identity for confirmation by reading a QR code on the sticker (Fig.2) (Fig. 3) using a smartphone application (Fig. 4).Then, the person will be able to return to the sweet home or friendly care house.
(Patent pending, but the utility model is registered.)
- A free smartphone application (QR code reader) can be downloaded from Google Play or Apple Store websites.